We care for your privacy and CEVA commits to ensure the highest level of protection of your personal data, in conformity with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you want to delete or modify your personal data, please contact us by email : email@example.com
For a better understanding of your rights, you can also visit the website of the French CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) : https://www.cnil.fr/en/home
1. Identity of the personal data controller
Personal data is collected by :
CEVA – Centre d’Etude et de Valorisation des Algues
83 Rue de Pen Lan
2. Processing of your personal data
By visiting or using the services of our website www.ceva-algues.com, you accept collection, use and transfer of your personal data with the limits and framework defined hereunder.
Which data ?
You have no obligation to create an account or identify yourself in order to visit our website or use some of our services.
Nevertheless, in some cases (e.g. for our contact form), you will be invited to provide personally identifiable information (first name, surname, phone number, postal address, email address,…). Their mandatory or optional status will be marked by a star.
Beyond this, when you consult our website or use our services, we can collect and process data relative to your navigation (IP address, webpages consulted, searches you performed,…) and your terminal (web browser, model and build of your Operating System, screen resolution, presence of certain plug-in,…)
With your consent, we will also perform an approximate geo-tracking of your city of origin, based on your IP address.
We mostly collect data when :
- you navigate our website and consult our products and services pages,
- you contact us via our contact form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to one of our co-workers.
Which purposes ?
We use your personal data for :
- Contact form : registration in our CRM database or in our database of prospective customers for training courses
- Green seaweed form : collection of your data relative to beach-cast seaweed in CEVA’s database
- Registration in our seaweed producers directory : collection of your contact details and display on our website
- Newsletter form : subscription to our newsletter
- To allow us to build statistics and count visits and usage of the various sections and contents within our website and services, in order to optimize these sections and contents according to your navigation.
Which users ?
CEVA commits to keep your data strictly confidential. This data can be transferred to third parties, but only within a strictly professional framework related to our status and missions.
How long do we keep your data?
Your navigation data will be kept for three years after the latest activity trace on your account.
Data from our contact form will be kept for three years after form submission.
Data from our green seaweeds form will be kept for three years after form submission. They are also compiled within our database related to beach-cast green seaweed collection.
What are your rights ?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a right to access, modify, rectify, delete or transfer your personal data, as well as right to consult the list of data processing performed by CEVA. You can exercise those rights :
- By post, by writing to the following address : CEVA-DPO, 83 Rue de Pen Lan, 22610 Pleubian, France,
- Or by email, by sending a message to our Data Protection Officer at the following email address : email@example.com
If any doubt related to your identity arises, we will ask you to present a proof of your identity.
Modifications of our Data Protection Policy
We reserve the right to modify all or part of our rules related to personal data protection, at any time and without prior notice. As a consequence, we invite you to consult on a regular basis the latest version of the abovementioned rules which are always available on our website. Modifications come into force on the date of their posting on our website and are enforceable on the date of your first visit. Usage of our website implies full and unconditional acceptance of any revision or modification of our rules relative to personal data protection.