Since 1986, the CEVA guarantees Quality Services by applying a set of good practices and shared values within its structure:
- Respecting rules of discretion and confidentiality regarding exchanges and work you entrust to us
Tailored Service to specific needs
- Signed contract detailing the technical, financial and calendar objectives, as well as deliverables expected by the client
- Precise specification contract defining your needs and constraints, including the establishment of regular financial and technical progress points previously defined together
- Detailed estimate with the description of the implemented resources
- Clear establishment of results ownership and intellectual property (IP) management
Free exchange and partnership of excellence
- Exchange freely with one of our experts to better identify your needs, your expectations and define your project
- Benefit from our specialized external network able to provide additional guidance and advice if needed.
One single contact within a wide range of activities
- Achieve the work objectives under the responsibility of a project manager, expert in the field.
- Seek and rapidly mobilize other in-house algae experts, for a comprehensive and innovative project.
Reactivity & Adaptability for customer satisfaction
- A quality survey established for our customers willing to evaluate and monitor our Services
- Continuous improvement based on feedback from customers in order to offer better Products and Services.